We invite suitable candidates who are seeking career development and challenges in fast growing organization to join us for the following vacancies.
1. SUPERVISIOR (Rigging/Scaffolding/Structural/Mechanical, Blasting /Painting.
- At least 10 years experience in the offshore construction industry in their respective trades of which 2 years has been spent at a foreman level.
- Must be a competent person in their respective trade.
2. TEAM LEADER (Rigging/Scaffolding/Structural/Mechanical, Blasting /Painting.
- At least 8 years experience in the offshore construction industry in their respective trades of which 2 years has been spent at a foreman level.
- For Rigging/Scaffolding Team Leader, he must have minimum part-2 Scaffolding certificate/course
- Minimum 3 years experience as a scaffolder & must have scaffolding basic part 1 certificate
- Minimum 3 years experience as Rigger
- Shall qualify to AWS D1.1(6gr), PI 1104(6g) and ASME IX(6g) for all SMAW and GTAW for all grades of Carbon Steel and Low Temp Carbon
6. PIPE FITTER
- Skilled and with offshore construction experience
- Trade certificate or equivalent required
7. GENERAL CLERK
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- SPM level
- Knowledge of data entry experience is an added advantage
- Process class D driving licence
Those with Shell Safety Passport/PCSB Smart Card are encouraged to apply (Except for position no.7)
Interested applicant, please submit your resume with relevant certificates, testimonial, transcript and recent pasport-sized photograph to our office address as below
Closing date: 30 July 2011
Only shortlisted candidates candidates will be notified