We invite suitable candidates who are seeking career development and challenges in fast growing organization to join us for the following vacancies:
1. Supervisor (Rigging/Scaffolding. Structural/Mechanichal, Blasting/Painting) – 8 Vacancies
- At least 10 years exprience in the offshore construction industry in their respective trades of which 5 years has been spent as supervisor.
- Must be a competent in their respective trade.
2. Team Leader (Rigging/Scaffolding. Structural/Mechanichal, Blasting/Painting) – 10 Vacancies
- At least 8 years exprience in the offshore construction industry in their respective trades of which 2 years has been spent at a foreman level.
- For Rigging/Scaffolding Team Leader, he must have minimum part 2 scaffolding certificates/Course.
3. Blaster/Painter – 25 Vacancies
- Minimum 2-3 years offshore blasting/painting experiences
- Possess a valid IMM Blasting/Painting certificates.
- Knowledge of garnet blasting will be advantage.
4. Welder – 30 Vacancies
- Shall qualify to AWS D1.1 (6GR), Api 1104 (6G) and ASME IX (6G) for SMAW and GTAW for all grades of carbon steel and Low Temp. Carbon steel
5. Pipe Fitter – 30 Vacancies
- Skill and with offshore construction experience.
- Trade certificate or equivalent required.
6. Scaffolder – 50 Vacancies
- Minimum 3 years experience as a scaffolder & must have Scaffolding Basic Part 1 certificate.
7. Mechanic – 10 vacancies
- PMR/SPM with Technical Training on Diesel Engine or Air Compressor (Rotary Screw) & knowledge on electrical is in favoured.
- Preferably with ‘offshore’ working experience as mechanic maintaining on “Altas Copco” or “Ingersoll-Rand Air Compressor”, Miller 500DX or Lincoln 500 As welding machine and repairing pneumatic handtools.
- Ability to read & write in English and interpret Parts catalogue.
8. Instrument Technician – 15 Vacancies
- At least 5 years offshore working experiences in the installation, hook-up, calibration, function testing of pneumatic on electronic instrumentation.
- Shall possess trade certificates to City and Guilds final standard or equivalent.
Those with Shell Safety Passport / PCSB Smart Card are encouraged to apply. Interested applicants, please submit your resume with relevant certificates, testimonials, transcript and a recent passport-sized photograph to our office address as below:-
HUMAN RESOURSE MANAGER
DAYANG ENTERPRISE SDN BHD
Sublot 5-10, Lot 46, Block 10,
Jalan Taman Raja,
Miri Concession Land District, 9800 Miri, Sarawak.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 085-428185
contact person: Mr Ang/Mr Ting
Closing Date: 16 March 2012
Only shorlisted candidates will be notified.